Directions For Use
- Place The Remedy on the ground so the leading edge is perpendicular to the target.
- Step on the device so your back foot covers the surface and the inside of the back foot is touching the ground. Choose the golf club you will be hitting.
- Position the golf ball where it should be depending on your club choice.
- Make a few short backswings and begin to feel your right leg being “braced”.
- Complete your backswing and push off The Remedy from back foot to front foot.
- Be sure to finish your swing with the toes of your back foot pointing down to the ground and your heel pointing upwards.
Drills Using The Remedy
“Power Builder”- without a club
- Place your back foot on The Remedy.
- Address the ball and position the ball in the middle of your stance.
- Place your hands in front of your belt buckle at waist height.
- Begin to make a small shift back from center with your arms and upper body.
- Feel the bracing in your back leg. PAUSE
- Begin to transfer your weight forward while bringing your upper body to the impact position.
- Continue shifting your weight until your body is facing the target.
BE SURE TO GO AT SLOW PACE TO BUILD YOUR SWING SEQUENCE PROPERLY